I have several repositories here on github. Here are a few of them:
- Sample CEP5 extension showing how to extend Adobe tools with custom HTML5 panels. The comments and description are in Japanese but
- Edge Parallax - A spiffy parallax webpage explaining how one can visually build spiffy parallax webpages with Edge Animate
- Edge Animate video sync - Guide to building animated webpages that sync to the playback of an embedded video. Demo here.
- Awesome Mode - A plugin for Photoshop Generator with some goofy features like voice-recognition and LeapMotion input
- かっけー モード - フォトショップ Generator 用のプラグイン。遊び的な機能をフォトショップに追加する感じです（ボイスコマンドとか）。 (Japanese version of previous)
- Flash > HTML Demos - several demos for converting Flash animations to HTML5, from a talk I gave at CEDEC 2013.
- ShowMyScreen - A minimal AIR app that grabs video from your webcam and displays it in a resizable window, for use in demos and such.
This list may no longer be up to date!